Sunday, February 21, 2010

Nausea After Flu Shot The Site Of My Flu Shot Is Still Sore (severely) After 3 1/2 Weeks. Will This Go Away Soon?!?

The site of my flu shot is still sore (severely) after 3 1/2 weeks. will this go away soon?!? - nausea after flu shot

I can not lift his right arm over my shoulder, and I have stitches one from the point of injection. I had a tremendous response to my vaccine against influenza (chills, fever, nausea, extreme fatigue, etc.), but he spent about 48 hours. I can not even sleep on the right side of my left arm. I do not want to waste my time to go to the doctor if you what is going to tell you! Has anyone had this?

2 comments:

kcms0796 said...

Going to the doctor! My daughter had the vaccine last year, and the same has happened with him ... It turns out that the nurse to clean the site and at first he gave him vaccinated against influenza q sub! It ended in the hospital for 4 days with MRSA! Going to the doctor!

TheOther... said...

Do you have a page with a phone call if he had the vaccine? If not, you have health insurance that provides a call from the nurse online?

Otherwise I would go to the doctor.

Of course it is possible to have a negative reaction to a flu vaccine have, does not mean much - but still have problems long after? When I was the other day, it was said, be painful for a few days, weeks could.

Post a Comment